VTCT Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Course ET3A1 consists of one mandatory unit plus 2 other units (between 48-122 guided learning hours)
- UET1: Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training (3 credits)
- One unit from Group A (6 credits)
- One unit from Group B (3 credits)
VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Course AG30302 consists of three mandatory units (minimum of 84 guided learning hours)
- UV30563 Understanding the principles and practices of assessment (3 credits)
- UV30564 Assess occupational competence int he work enviroment (3 credits)
- UV30566 Assess vociational skills, knowledge and understanding (3 credits)
Further details about these courses can be find on the VTCT website. Other VTCT courses offered by E.T.H.O.S. can also be found on the VTCT website.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and prices.